References to “we”, “us” and “our” in these Website Terms and Conditions are to E.ON Installation Services Limited. References to “you” or “your” in these Website Terms and Conditions are to you as a user of the Website.
“Material” means content, data and materials (including but not limited to information, reports, reviews, comment and opinion) delivered to you as part of the Services (whether on a computer screen, in email or paper format) or contained in the Website, including the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software.
“Third Party Website” means the website of a third party which is linked to or from the Websites or on frames within the Websites. This includes, for example, the websites of our selected third party partners who we authorise from time to time to make available access to certain of our Services from those websites.
“Websites” means our eoninstall.com website.
“Website Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out here.
“Your Data” means information and data you have provided to us on or in connection with the Website, which may from time to time include Personal Data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended or re-enacted from time to time).
“Referrer” means an eligible customer that is entitled to refer family and friends to receive installation works for a reward (£50 high street voucher).
“Referee” means a friend or family member of a Referrer that has contracted with E.ON Energy Installation Services to receive installation of a boiler or solid wall insulation and has used the Referrers referral code on the quote.
1.1 The Website is provided by E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09965944. Our registered office is at Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
1.2 You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 400 1083.
1.3 These Website Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Website. You should read these Website Terms and Conditions carefully. We intend to rely on these Website Terms and Conditions and it is our intention that you will be legally bound by The Website. If you apply for any product or service we’ve mentioned on this website, the specific terms and conditions of the product or service will apply.
1.4. You may have other consumer rights granted by law and these Website Terms and Conditions do not affect such rights.
1.5 To use this Website, you need a browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox 29+, Chrome 34+ and any other modern web browser compatible with HTML5 and CSS3.
2.1 Unless otherwise stated, We and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and Material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
2.2 You are permitted to access and view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Website Terms and Conditions.
2.3 The Material and content of the Website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or used in any other way unless expressly authorised by us in Writing
2.4 You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
2.5 You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
2.6 You agree not to upload, post, otherwise transmit or provide access to any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website, or the computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of any other person.
2.7 You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without E.ON Install express written consent.
2.8 You acknowledge that we may, from time to time, temporarily withdraw access to Website for maintenance, management or revision.
2.9 We may by providing you notice immediately terminate the Website. You are free to stop using the Website at any time;
3. No warranties
3.1 While we try to ensure that the Website are functioning correctly, this may not always be achievable. We do not guarantee that the Website will be available all the time.
3.2. We do not warrant or guarantee that the Website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use.
3.3 We use reasonable skill and care in the supply of information made available to you. However, in the case of information we obtain from third parties, we cannot guarantee that any of that information is correct, accurate, complete, error free or up-to-date.
3.4 Except for the commitments we expressly make in these Website Terms and Conditions and any additional commitments arising out of your consumer rights granted by law, we do not make any other commitments or warranties about the Website.
3.5 Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
4. Limitations of liability
4.1 We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
- for any loss or damage suffered by you which was not a reasonably foreseeable or obvious consequence of us breaching these Website Terms and Conditions.
- for losses which you suffer due to any events beyond our reasonable control.
- for losses which you suffer which are not directly caused by our actions (or our failure to act).
- for any losses which you suffer due to your own breaches of these Website Terms and Conditions.
- any losses for any damage caused to any hardware or software used to access or use the Website (unless we have been negligent).
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
4.2 Our aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with the Website shall not exceed £100.
4.3 Nothing in theses Website Terms and Conditions will exclude or limit our liability in respect of:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part or
- matters which it would be illegal or unlawful to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
4.4 For further information about your legal rights and how they may be affected by these Website Terms and Conditions including this section on our liability to you, we advise you to contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5.1 These Website Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and us and form the entire agreement between us. No-one except us and you has any right to enforce these Website Terms and Conditions by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
5.2 You may not transfer any or all of the rights granted to you under these Website Terms and Conditions to any other person.
5.3 All communications between us will be conducted in the English language.
5.4 We may revise these Website Terms and Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Website Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of this Website from the date of the publication of the revised Website Terms and Conditions. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
5.5 If a provision of these Website Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
6. Friends and family offer
- To be eligible as a Referrer you must have received a valid installation from E.ON Energy Installation Services of a boiler, cavity wall insulation or solid wall insulation only and be resident in the E.ON operating areas (see below).
- Referees do not need to be an existing E.ON Energy Solutions supply customer to participate in this offer but they must live at a different UK address of the Referrer, be resident in the E.ON operating areas (see below) and must be a new E.ON Energy Installation Services customer receiving their first installation product.
- Referees can utilise only one referral code per household they may own and multiple referral codes cannot be applied.
- Referees will become eligible as a Referrer after installation has been completed and full payment for the install has been received by E.ON.
- This offer is not available to EON group employees.
- This offer may not be used for commercial use.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other E.ON promotional offer (including offers available from both E.ON Energy Solutions Limited and E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited).
6.2 How to participate:
- Eligible customers (Referrers) will receive a letter with a unique referral code once your installation has been completed and we have received full payment for the install.
- Referrers shall receive one referral code which can be distributed to unlimited Referees.
- Referrers must distribute the referral code to friends and family members prior to the Referee booking a home survey.
- Referees must quote the referral code during the assessment booking process. Referral codes quoted later in the process will not be accepted.
- Where referral codes have been distributed and applied in accordance with the above terms, E.ON will send a £50 high street voucher to both Referrers and Referees once Referees have received their installation and E.ON have received full payment for that installation. Vouchers will be sent within 28 days of Referees payment being received.
6.3 The offer
- Eligible Referrers and Referees will receive a high street voucher to the value of £50.
- The £50 high-street voucher will be sent to Referrers and Referees within 28 days of receiving payment from the relevant Referee for their installation works.
- The £50 high-street voucher can only be used in stipulated stores – please see voucher for more details.
- The £50 high-street voucher is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or other form of compensation.
- The voucher is not for re-sale.
- Any unredeemed values will expire upon the expiry date stipulated on the voucher. We will not be liable to you for any value you fail to redeem. The voucher value will expire on the date stipulated.
- Separate voucher terms may apply – For further terms go to https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/terms-conditions
- This offer is promoted by E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited of Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG (company number 09965944).
- The offer can be withdrawn by E.ON Installation Services at any time – we will provide you notice on our website if we plan to do so.
- Offer applicable to Mainland UK and areas where EON operates. E.ON does not operate in the following areas:
- PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41, ZE, HS, IV, AB, DD, PH, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, PA80, KW, IM, CA, LA, TR
- And any postcodes that are not in mainland UK i.e. Ireland, Isle of Man etc
- To the furthest extent permitted by law E.ON Installation Services will not be liable to customers in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss, injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by participation in this promotional offer, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the voucher, or by E.ON Installation Services failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits E.ON Energy Installation’s liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- This offer and these promotional terms are governed by English Law.
7. Finance options
7.1 We reserve the right to cancel/change and withdraw marketing promotions at any time without prior notice.
7.2 We reserve the right to alter or amend credit charges and make changes to payment and finance options at short notice without prior notification
7.3 Details of ways to pay can be found on our website.